Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Obermeyer Pike Ski Pant is put together with an aggressively articulated construction so it moves as completely freely and easily as your young skier does. Dodging trees, hitting jumps, and hiking with his brothers into the backcountry are all made easy when you're set with warm insulation, waterproof fabric, and a bomb-proof construction. As a bonus to the parents Obermeyer put in the EWS Extended Wear System. This allows you to lengthen the Pike Pant's cuffs so they fit for a few extra seasons.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability (Phosphorus Color 10K / 10K)
- Material: 100% Ottoman Nylon HydroBlock® V fabric
- Insulation: 60g Permaloft insulation
- Fit: Freeride fit is looser for easy movement
- Stylish freeride fit
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- EWS extendable cuffs for longer wear
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Cargo pockets store gear
- Powder cuff boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Reinforced scuff guards keep pants looking new
- Adjustable waist and belt loops for the perfect fit
- Extra Velcro seat pocket
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
The build quality is amazing for the price point, but the sizing is way off. The width of the leg is very wide and the waist size is suppose to be fit 28", but it really like 32" in measurement. The inseam is also bit too long.