Obermeyer Peregrine Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Obermeyer Peregrine Ski Jacket is a purchase that lasts a lifetime. Made with high-quality fabrics and in a classic solid that will never go out of style the Peregrine has it all. Kinesis fabric is made with recycled material for sustainability and has a HydroBlock coating to shed water off of the fabric before it can make you cold. This men's ski jacket is made warm with Thinsulate insulation and features an articulated design for the most comfortable, free movement.
- 10K Waterproofing/ 10K Breathability
- 52% recycled polyester / 45% polyester Kinesis fabric
- HydroBlock sheds water from the fabric surface
- Warm Thinsulate insulation
- Breathable nylon taffeta lining
- Control Zone Ventilation releases excess heat
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Fleece-lined collar and cuffs feel soft against skin
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue System
- D-ring conveniently holds ski pass
- Removable, adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Trying to decide between this and the Skyhawk. What is the difference?"
1 Answers |
Question by Dan on 11/22/2011 - 11:41 am
"The only difference I could find is that the Peregrine jacket has an adjustable removable powder skirt and the Skyhawk's is just removable and NOT adjustable. Then of course the style is different."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/22/2011 - 12:17 pm
"Does it have hand gators?"
1 Answers |
Question by Chris on 2/27/2012 - 10:53 pm
"This jacket has fleece-lined cuffs that feel soft against skin, however, there are no wrist gaiters. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/28/2012 - 10:43 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.