Obermeyer Peace One-Piece Suit (Toddler Girls')
The Obermeyer Peace one-piece suit has all the features you'd get from two pieces with the convenience and style of one piece. Articulated elbows and knees give this suit a more natural feel, and make it easier for her to move. A removable hood makes the suit more versatile, giving you the option to use the hood when it's stormy, and remove it when it's not. And reinforced seat and knees give the suit more durability, which you'll need thanks to the I-Grow system that lets the suit grow with her over several seasons.
- Waterproof (1,200 mm) and breathable (1,200 g)
- Insulated with Permaloft (120 g body and pants, 100 g sleeves, 60 g hood)
- I-Grow system lets you easily lengthen the arm or leg cuffs up to 2 inches for longer garment life
- Removable hood with auto-adjust for safety
- Articulated knees and elbows for a more natural fit
- External storm flap with Velcro closure
- Powdercuffs keep snow out of the pants
- Reinforced seat, knees, and scuffguards add durability
- Ski pass D ring, glove clip, and working compass
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what approx. age are these ski suits for..i am looking for one for a six to seven year oldk thank you"
1 Answers |
Question by margaret hilditch on 12/8/2010 - 4:40 pm
"These are typically for girls ages 6 and under. I would suggest maybe pushing her into a girls (kids) size!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/8/2010 - 6:12 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (2 customer reviews)