The Obermeyer Peace one-piece suit has all the features you'd get from two pieces with the convenience and style of one piece. Articulated elbows and knees give this suit a more natural feel, and make it easier for her to move. A removable hood makes the suit more versatile, giving you the option to use the hood when it's stormy, and remove it when it's not. And reinforced seat and knees give the suit more durability, which you'll need thanks to the I-Grow system that lets the suit grow with her over several seasons.
- Waterproof (1,200 mm) and breathable (1,200 g)
- Insulated with Permaloft (120 g body and pants, 100 g sleeves, 60 g hood)
- I-Grow system lets you easily lengthen the arm or leg cuffs up to 2 inches for longer garment life
- Removable hood with auto-adjust for safety
- Articulated knees and elbows for a more natural fit
- External storm flap with Velcro closure
- Powdercuffs keep snow out of the pants
- Reinforced seat, knees, and scuffguards add durability
- Ski pass D ring, glove clip, and working compass
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
We bought this in candy pink for our 4 year old daughter this year--it kept her warm and looking great. I love the Obermeyer I Grow system. I do find Obermeyer runs a little big, we have not found the need to size up for either of our children who are tall for their age. This size 4 snowsuit was roomy and had plenty of length for a 4 year old who normally wears size 5/6.
My daughter loves this snowsuit. It is warm and really CUTE!! We purchased this in the Candy Pink. The photo doesn't do it justice. The only downside was the alligator clips to hold the mittens weren't working, but Obermeyer is sending us new ones. Thanks for the great customer service at Peterglenn.com.