Obermeyer Patrol Shell Ski Pant (Men's)
The Obermeyer Patrol Ski Pant is one of their most popular men's pants. Men often don't need a lot of insulation, so the Patrol Pant just has a fleece lining. The fleece provides warmth and helps to keep in body heat, but it doesn't overheat you when you're skiing. The fabric on the Patrol Pant is also reliably waterproof; it will keep you dry in nearly all conditions. The style is simple and classic, and the construction is durable.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 52% recycled polyester/ 47% polyester EcoGenesis HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Chamois fleece lining
- Insulation: Fleece lining
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent shred at the cuffs
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- 2 zippered hand pockets hold gear
- Zippered outer thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- RECCO® Avalanche Rescue reflector
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.