Obermeyer Patrol Pant (Men's)
Whether you're looking for some serious sport action or just goofing around outdoors, the Obermeyer Patrol Pants have got you covered. The patrol pants are you're personal first-line of defense against cold, wet, weather. Mesh vents let you cool off when you need to, and sealed seams, powdercuffs and internal zipper windguard keeps the water and cold out.
- Fabric: Vector Stretch - 100% nylon oxford stretch, 2-layer construction with Gelanots waterproof-breathable laminate and DuroGuard, durable, water-repellent finish, 10,000 mm/10,000g
- Mesh vents
- Critical seams sealed
- Internal zipper windguard
- Tricot-lined hand pockets
- Articulated knees
- Crotch panel construction for range of motion
- Inner thigh vents
- Water-resistant powdercuffs with gripper elastic
- Reinforced, double layer seat and knees
- Reinforced scuffguards
- Reinforced stitching
- Adjustable waistband - adjustable tab system
- Fleece-lined waistband
- Zip back pocket(s)
- Zip front fly
- Zip pockets
- Ski Pass D-ring
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these pants have zippers at ankles or lower legs. Are they insulated?"
1 Answers |
Question by Al on 2/28/2011 - 3:20 pm
"These to not have insulation, neither do they have the zips at the ankles. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/28/2011 - 4:50 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.