Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Parker Ski Jacket looks like his favorite hoodie, but it comes with the warmth and waterproofing you know he needs. 10K waterproof fabric and taped seams will keep him completely dry, even if he likes to ski fresh tracks in a blizzard. The Parker Jacket is warmly insulated so he'll always be comfy and cozy. Obermeyer used a low-profile, light-feeling insulation. This will provide tons of warmth but it won't make him feel bulky. The Obermeyer Parker is the one coat your child won't mind putting on.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech X fabric with HydroBlock waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 140g body/120g sleeve/60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 22" / Center back measures 25"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Control Zone vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord to seal out cold air
- Glow-in-the-dark trim details
- Kangaroo-style hand pockets
- Zippered inside pocket for secure storage
- Ribbed inner wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Adjustable attached hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow from getting up inside
- Fleece lined ribbed collar feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Great jacket. The colour is attractive and beautiful for a boy!
A practical simple jacket from Obermeyer.
This Obermeyer ski jacket looks great and keeps you warm with room for layers. The pockets fit the iPhone and Walkie talkie easily. I use it for skiing.
This Obermeyer ski jacket is lightweight and durable. A snazzy jacket! I do wish that the pockets and zipper pulls were a little bigger, as it is hard to fit ski gloves in them. Other than that, I love it! You won't see many boys in this jacket…that's a good thing!