Obermeyer Parker Ski Jacket (Boys')
The Obermeyer Parker Ski Jacket looks like his favorite hoodie, but it comes with the warmth and waterproofing you know he needs. 10K waterproof fabric and taped seams will keep him completely dry, even if he likes to ski fresh tracks in a blizzard. The Parker Jacket is warmly insulated so he'll always be comfy and cozy. Obermeyer used a low-profile, light-feeling insulation. This will provide tons of warmth but it won't make him feel bulky. The Obermeyer Parker is the one coat your child won't mind putting on.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech X fabric with HydroBlock waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 140g body/120g sleeve/60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 22" / Center back measures 25"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Control Zone vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord to seal out cold air
- Glow-in-the-dark trim details
- Kangaroo-style hand pockets
- Zippered inside pocket for secure storage
- Ribbed inner wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Adjustable attached hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow from getting up inside
- Fleece lined ribbed collar feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do the lightsaber yellow Obermeyer SKi pants match with this jacket. Is it the same yellow?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tura on 9/18/2013 - 9:05 am
""Yes! Any of the colors in the Obermeyer Prophet Pant will look great with this Royal Blue jacket!""
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/18/2013 - 1:59 pm
"Does the red in the jacket match the red in the Prophet Ski Pant?"
1 Answers |
Question by Birgit on 3/11/2015 - 9:59 pm
"No, the red in this jacket does not match the red in Obermeyer Prophet Ski Pants "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/12/2015 - 9:16 am