Obermeyer Outer Limits Ski Pant (Toddler Boys')
The Obermeyer Outer Limits Ski Pant is warmer than other bibs. That's because the upper section is warm fleece that acts like another layer of insulation. The one-piece design also keeps out snow, ensuring it can't get in and steal their precious body heat. The Outer Limits has a 10K waterproof rating, and it's windproof too. Double-layer construction on the seat and knees adds durability, and the quick release shoulders make restroom breaks quick and easy.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock lower/100% polyester fleece upper section
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 60g PermaLoft synthetic insulation
- Fleece upper section acts as extra layer of insulation
- Windproof to keep out cold gusts of air
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Water-resistant boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards prevent the cuffs from fraying
- Reinforced seat and knees for adeed durability
- Quick release shoulders for easy on-off
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.