Obermeyer Outer Limits Fleece Ski Bib (Toddlers')
The Obermeyer Outer Limits Ski Bib is an incredibly reliable kids' ski pant. The bottom is very waterproof, more so than most kids' ski wear. The top is a warm fleece vest that acts as an additional insulating layer. Obermeyer reinforced the stitching in high-stress areas, and they made the cuffs extendable by 2 inches so that you can squeeze in another season before buying new pants.
- Fabric Rating: 8K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Upper Material: 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Insulation: 80g Permaloft insulation
- Fleece vest top provides extra warmth
- I-Grow pant cuffs lengthen by 2 inches to accommodate growth spurts
- I-Grow bib shoulders lengthen to accommodate growth spurts
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Deep front zipper for easy on/ off
- Buttonhole adjustable waist and belt loops for a customizable fit
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Reinforced knees, seat, and inseam for durability
- Scuffguards at the inner cuff prevent shred
- D-ring for attaching lift ticket
- Zipper windguard on the inside to block cold air
- Tricot-lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Chest pocket for extra storage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How does the warmth rating work For example, what is warmer 1/10 or 5/10?"
1 Answers |
Question by Marian on 11/15/2012 - 10:40 pm
"The warmth rating is something we do independently. The higher the number, the warmer you will feel in the garment. We base this off what type of insulation it has, how much insulation it has, and what type of other materials are being used in the garment. So a 10/10 warmth rating will keep you warmer than a garment with a warmth rating of 5/10."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/16/2012 - 10:40 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.