Obermeyer Niki Ski Jacket (Women's)
For women who want more from their ski clothes than just functionality Obermeyer made the Niki Ski Jacket. Unique, fun, and stylish the Niki also gives you the warmth and protection you need for some serious skiing. A ComforMax insulation keeps you cozy in town and on the slopes.
- 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Mid-weight ComforMax insulation
- 100% polyester fabric
- Critically seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Control Zone Ventilation zips dump heat when you're active
- Removable hood keeps your head dry
- Mid-length, slightly tapered fit
- Media pocket with headphone wire port and guide
- Tons of internal and external pockets store gear
- Bamboo fleece inner cuffs keep snow out
- Powderskirt keeps deep snow out of layers
- Interior hem drawcord to seal out cold air
- D-ring holds ski pass
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the length of the Obermeyer Niki Ski Jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Donna on 1/3/2011 - 2:09 pm
"The length of this jacket is about 21""
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/13/2011 - 11:21 am
"The button in the picture isn't on the jacket on the Obermeyer website. Is it actually on the jacket? Is there a way to get it without it?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ashley on 7/11/2011 - 12:37 am
"This button is sewn onto the front of this jacket."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/11/2011 - 4:17 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.