Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Nicole Ski Jacket's bright colors really pop against the snow. It's a look that's fresh and exciting every time you get dressed to head out into the snow. The Nicole tapers to follow your shape, and features chic brass-finish snaps and zipper details. The longer length gives you a little extra protection from cold lifts, and 80g of ComforMax® insulation keeps the thermostat turned up without all the bulk.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% Nylon HydroBlock® V fabric
- Insulation: 80g ComforMax® insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 24.5" / Centerback measures 29"
- Bright asymmetrical color stripes
- Tapered shape to flatter the figure
- ComforMax® insulation traps more warmth with less bulk
- Powderskirt keeps snow out of layers
- Zippered sleeves and inner stretch thumbhole cuffs fit around gloves
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Control Zone Ventilation releases excess heat
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- Goggle pocket with lens cloth
- Ski pass D-ring easily displays lift ticket
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I purchased this for my daughter in black and it is adorable on her. It's also warm, light and comfortable.
I love this jacket. It keeps you warm without being bulky. The colors are nice. It's full of pockets. I love how you put your thumb through a hole and when you put gloves on, snow can't get in. Ventilation zippers are nice when you're moving around outside and start geing hot. The material is also quite nice and it doesn't feel like you have a jacket on.