Obermeyer Nateal Ski Jacket (Girls')
Combining modern asymmetrical lines and contrast colors, the Obermeyer Nateal Ski Jacket makes a statement on the hill and off. This comfy kids' jacket will keep her warm, dry, and comfortable all day long thanks to 140g of insulation, a 10k waterproof rating, underarm vents, a powder skirt, and more.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 140g body/100g sleeve/ 40g hood PermaLoft synthetic insulation
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Control Zone Vents open to release excess heat
- Attached water-resistant powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner thumbhole stretch wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- 1 zippered sleeve, and 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Data card pocket on sleeve holds electronic lift tickets
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the Nateal Girls Jacket Sizing refer to the Kids size chart"
1 Answers |
Question by Chuck on 12/10/2014 - 11:50 am
"Yes, exactly. It refers to the kids' chart, not the toddlers'. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2014 - 6:20 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.