The Obermeyer Midtown Softshell Jacket is a weather-proof coat for every day. This jacket is made with stretchy softshell fabric so it can fit close and look cute, but still be comfortable. The Midtown Jacket is actually completely waterproof too. There's a longer silhouette that hits at mid thigh and a faux belt that creates the illusion of a cinched waist. Metal details like buckles and zippers add the final touch by giving the Midtown Jacket and upscale look.
- Fabric Rating: 6K Waterproof / 3K Breathable
- Shell Material: 93% polyester/ 7% spandex HydroBlock Soft-X stretch softshell fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Length: Center front measures 26" / Center back measures 29.5"
- Fit: Slim
- Stretch material for freedom of movement and cute fit
- Faux belt detail creates feminine silhouette
- Metaluxe zippers, buckles, and hardware details
- Tricot-lined pockets keep fingers snug
- Attached hood to keep your head dry
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Don't hesitate. Buy this jacket right now. It is even more stylish and well made than it looks in the photo, and the quality is unbelievable at this price. I received it in the mail and immediately wore it to my chic hair salon in Boston where I got tons of compliments on it. It is also plenty warm with a hat and scarf, down to about 45 degrees. I would wear it around town, not to ski. The longer length is very flattering, especially over jeans. I am 5'4'' and 130 pounds. 36C, and a medium fits perfectly.
This Coat is absolutely adorable!! It is lightweight so you do not feel weighted down, and great for walking around town, running errands, and even going to dinner. The detailing really makes it stand out. However, it is cut way too too small. It is narrow in the shoulders yet wide in the lower half. I usually wear a small and that is what I ordered. This would be a junior cut coat.