Obermeyer Merlin Jacket (Boys')
The Obermeyer Merlin jacket brings magic to the mountains by seamlessly blending fashion and function. Sleek, simple looks disguise a jacket that's filled with features, like sealed seams, ventilation, articulated elbows, and more. This is a seriously comfortable jacket.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 g)
- Insulated with Permaloft (160 g body, 140 g sleeve, 80 g hood)
- Critical seams sealed against moisture
- Removable hood
- Articulated elbows create a natural fit that's easy to move in
- Ventilation lets him open vents to cool off when needed
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket
- Zippered chest pocket
- Goggle pocket and zippered storage pocket with window
- Inner Lycra cuffs with thumb holes keep the sleeves in place
- Fleece chin protector and fleece inside collar
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"A boy that wheres 10 or 12 long slim pants and 10-12 shirt, should get what size? I could not tell if we should use the junior sizing or the mens sizing for this jacket."
1 Answers |
Question by Della on 9/10/2011 - 1:06 pm
"You would need to do use the Junior sizing chart. Match up the child's measurements with those on the sizing chart for the perfect fit. He may need to size up if he is in between sizes."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/12/2011 - 2:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.