Obermeyer Melt Jacket (Men's)
The Obermeyer Melt Jacket is a seriously techy jacket designed to keep up with active lifestyles of the young, or young at heart. The Melt Jacket features the waterproofing of HydroBlock, the warmth of Comformax insulation plus comfort and great fit thanks to interior Lycra stretch panels. Removable technical hood protects when the weather really kicks ups while CZV strategically placed adjustable openings and closures let you regulate your core temperature depending on your activity level.
- 10,000mm/5,000g waterproof/breathable rating
- Fabric: Vertex - 100% nylon with HydroBlock X; Sharkskin 67% nylon, 33% polyester twill with HydroBlock V trim
- Insulation: ComforMax 100gm
- Mesh inserts in vents
- Critical seams sealed, CZV -Control Zone Ventilation
- Removable technical hood
- Interior Lycra stretch panels for comfort and fit
- Full-length 2-way zipper
- Internal zipper windguard, external stormflap with velcro/snap closure
- Electronics/MP3 pocket with zipper, wire port and guide
- Sunglass pocket with silk screen ID
- Tricot-lined hand pockets, zipper sleeve pockets, zipper chest pockets, zipper stash pocket
- Inside mesh "earbud" stow pocket
- Inside mesh/Lycra goggle pocket
- Inside cell phone pocket
- Articulated elbows and full motion sleeve construction
- Gusseted sleeve cuffs with adjustable tabs, fleece-lined cuffs
- Zip-off, adjustable powder skirt with stretch panel
- Adjustable interior hem drawcord
- Fleece chin protector and fleece inside collar
- Key holder, Ski Pass-D ring and scratch-free, absorbent goggle cloth
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this available in tall? "
1 Answers |
Question by bob on 11/24/2010 - 2:54 pm
"Unfortunately, that is not a size we carry."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/24/2010 - 3:21 pm
"Does this jacket have a snow skirt to prevent snow coming inside?"
1 Answers |
Question by Fletcher on 12/18/2010 - 12:32 pm
"Yes this jacket has a removable powder skirt. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2010 - 11:00 am