Obermeyer Margot Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Obermeyer Margot Insulated Ski Jacket works both for skiing and everyday wear. This quilted jacket is very warm, and yet very light. SnowSilk fabric has a little bit of sheen, and shaped seams provide a flattering fit. A stretch panel along the back of the waist creates an even more dramatic silhouette. The Margot is plenty waterproof for skiing, and has features like pockets and an emergency hood to keep you covered on the slopes. Whether you choose to pair it with stretch ski pants or your favorite tall boots, the Margot Jacket will not disappoint.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester satin SnowSilk fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% polyester satin lining
- Insulation: 135g body / 65g sleeve FiberDown insulation
- Length: Center front measures 22 1/4" / Center back measures 25 1/4"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Interior pocket holds snacks and gear
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Stretch wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Attached emergency hood for weather protection
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Durable Metaluxe YKK zippers
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Stretch panel around back of waist to create a shaped silhouette
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket have outside pockets"
1 Answers |
Question by reikigodess on 2/5/2014 - 11:39 am
"This jacket has two hand pockets in the front to keep you warm. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/6/2014 - 10:10 am
"Hi, i'm with 33 top, 27 waist & 37 hips. I'm 5'3" Is 6 going to be big for me since you only have 6 but not 4. "
1 Answers |
Question by zimm on 9/24/2014 - 4:18 am
"Size 4 would be your ideal size if you like a slim fit. You could size up to the 6 if you want a more relaxed fit."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/24/2014 - 8:19 am