Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Obermeyer Margot Insulated Ski Jacket works both for skiing and everyday wear. This quilted jacket is very warm, and yet very light. SnowSilk fabric has a little bit of sheen, and shaped seams provide a flattering fit. A stretch panel along the back of the waist creates an even more dramatic silhouette. The Margot is plenty waterproof for skiing, and has features like pockets and an emergency hood to keep you covered on the slopes. Whether you choose to pair it with stretch ski pants or your favorite tall boots, the Margot Jacket will not disappoint.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester satin SnowSilk fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% polyester satin lining
- Insulation: 135g body / 65g sleeve FiberDown insulation
- Length: Center front measures 22 1/4" / Center back measures 25 1/4"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Interior pocket holds snacks and gear
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Stretch wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Attached emergency hood for weather protection
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Durable Metaluxe YKK zippers
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Stretch panel around back of waist to create a shaped silhouette
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
This Obermeyer ski jacket is the best jacket ever!! It's so warm I don't even need a sweater under it. I love this jacket, I would get this if your always cold going out!! Love!
I bought this ski jacket in a size 6 in red, I usually wear a 4-6 in blouses and jackets and there is plenty of room for layering underneath. This is a gorgeous, stylish jacket. This is super stylish, comfortable and well made.
Bought this jacket for a ski coat and seemed to fit the bill combining looks and warmth. Fits great however if there is any wind while skiing, it goes right through which is surprising considering it is rated a 10 in warmth. Underneath I had a base layer and a fleece on.