The Obemeyer Malta Petite Ski Pant is a cute jean-like style that's sized especially to fit your petite frame. In the Malta Pant you'll be able to take on serious terrain and harsh weather conditions. This pant has an ergonomic design to allow you to move freely, and reliable waterproofing to keep you dry. The Malta Pant is also insulated so you can count on staying warm.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Super Cire fabric
- Insulation: 40g ComforMax insulation
- Fit: Slim
- Petite design with 2" shorter inseam
- Belt loops and adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Slim cut and shaped seams for feminine fit
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Reinforced stitching and scuffguards for durability
- Two zippered waist pockets for holding gear
- Boot gaiters fit around footwear to keep out snow
- High back waist to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have been using ski pants whenever I go outside for two years over a full leg brace. I had polio in 1959 that left one leg permanently paralyzed and in a brace for all my life. But now that I am past 55, and my circulation has gotten worse after breaking the paralyzed leg, I needed another pair with slightly more insulation. I am short, so bought a 14P.
At first, I was elated that the length was great. But the waist too wide....until I took them off and realize that the adjustment bands for the waist are in the back of the pant, instead of on the sides like my older ski pant!
I adjusted them down and they fit my waist perfectly!(with two layers of polyester soft shell chilies underneath).
And these (on sale) are about one third the cost of my older pants. I consider these to be a gift from God this year!