Obermeyer Mach 5 Ski Jacket (Boys')
The Obermeyer Mach 5 Ski Jacket is for boys that like to ride fast and play hard. This is one of the best ski jackets for keeping kids warm and dry. 10K waterproof fabric and taped seams will lock out moisture. Plenty of warm insulation will keep the heat turned up when the temperature drops. With 4 pockets on the outside and one on the inside, he can fit all his snacks and supplies for a long day away from the lodge. Glow-in-the-dark trims add an extra cool detail that boys will love. Obermeyer's famous durability adds one that parents love.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech X fabric with HydroBlock waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 160g body/140g sleeve/60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 20.5"/ Center back measures 24.5"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Control Zone vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord to seal out cold air
- Glow-in-the-dark trim details
- Zippered chest and hand pockets hold gear
- Zippered inside pocket for secure storage
- Inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow from getting up inside
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello, Love the Obermeyer Mach 5 coat but I am unsure if I should purchase the size 6 or 8 for my four year old. Do you offer free shipping on a return product? If you do that would be great... I could order each size and return the one that doesn't fit. Please let me know your policy. Thanks so much. "
1 Answers |
Question by Kathy on 12/13/2013 - 8:49 pm
"We do not offer free return shipping. You can view our return policy here!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/14/2013 - 9:12 am
"Would the obermeyer boys pants in lightsaber match the color in this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by kjsalene on 2/28/2014 - 9:31 pm
"Yes, a boys pant in Lightsaber color would match."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/3/2014 - 12:17 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.