Obermeyer Love Fleece Ski Bib (Toddler Girls')
The Obermeyer Love Fleece Bib is warmer than other kids' ski bibs. The upper section is a soft fleece that acts as an extra insulating layer under her coat. You can adjust the Velcro shoulders to ensure the perfect fit, and when she grows you can even lengthen the shoulders and pant cuffs so it'll fit for another season. There's warm insulation in the Love Bib that will protect her from cold chairlifts. The waterproof lower pant section will keep her nice and dry out in the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/47% polyester ECOlicious pant/100% polyester microfleece upper
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 80g Permaloft insulation
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- I-Grow shoulders lengthen by 1.5"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Fleece upper section acts like another layer
- Deep zipper for easy on/off
- Adjustable waist and shoulders for the perfect fit
- Reinforced inseam, seat, and knees for durability
- Heavy duty YKK zippers won't break
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards prevent fraying at the cuffs
- Thigh pocket for holding snacks and gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do these bibs have matching jackets?"
1 Answers |
Question by MHMogna on 2/9/2014 - 12:02 pm
"I bought the 732 - SUNRISE/SORBET DREAMY PRINT/DIVA PINK - Spyder Itsy Bitsy ski jacket. There are no Spyder pants that match in her size. Will these Obermeyer bib pants match? Hard to tell just by looking at the pictures. Just want to make sure that the two pinks don't clash. Thank you!"
1 Answers |
Question by Laurie on 8/4/2014 - 6:36 am
"The two color pinks are a little bit different. This bib has more of a purple tone to it when compared to the jacket. They would not match perfectly, however, they would still look good together!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/4/2014 - 11:42 am