5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Obermeyer Love Fleece Bib is warmer than other kids' ski bibs. The upper section is a soft fleece that acts as an extra insulating layer under her coat. You can adjust the Velcro shoulders to ensure the perfect fit, and when she grows you can even lengthen the shoulders and pant cuffs so it'll fit for another season. There's warm insulation in the Love Bib that will protect her from cold chairlifts. The waterproof lower pant section will keep her nice and dry out in the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/47% polyester ECOlicious pant/100% polyester microfleece upper
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 80g Permaloft insulation
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 2" to accommodate growth spurts
- I-Grow shoulders lengthen by 1.5"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Fleece upper section acts like another layer
- Deep zipper for easy on/off
- Adjustable waist and shoulders for the perfect fit
- Reinforced inseam, seat, and knees for durability
- Heavy duty YKK zippers won't break
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards prevent fraying at the cuffs
- Thigh pocket for holding snacks and gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I purchased a size 2 for our 18m old in this Obermeyer ski bib. She is very slender and tall. The cuffs roll nicely and the Velcro shoulder straps have a lot of room for adjustment. The hems can be released also. This will definitely be a two year piece. The quality is very high as well.
My children picked this Obermeyer bib and we all love it. The adjustable velcro straps and the fact that we can use it for next season is great. This is a quality and good-looking item!
Pants are super warm and very water resistant. Love the fleece upper 'vest' which keeps straps from falling down and doubles as an extra base layer. Letting out the cuffs to extend the length is very easy and allows 2-3 seasons of wear out of one pair = awesome!
First off, we appreciate the helpfulness of Peter Glenn's staff in answering questions related to this product and the girl's Karma jacket. The videos, too, were very helpful.
We bought the Love Bib and Karma Jacket (with heart) for our daughter, and she loves the combination. She stayed quite warm recently during negative windchill temperatures, and she looks pretty darn cute in the snow. The purple is very bright and pleasing to the eyes, and there's no chance of losing her in winter season. In addition to warmth, the jacket is excellently made. I believe we will be able to wear this for up to two years, and it will still be in strong enough condition to pass on. We're very pleased with the Love Bib and the Karma jacket.