Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Obermeyer London Ski Pant offers the technical details that you count on from Obermeyer, in a cute boot-cut style. This women's ski pant is backed with a warm Chamois fleece that keeps you toasty while maintaining the all-important breathability. Of course, the London Pant is waterproof so you can sit on wet lifts without worrying about seepage.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester Micro Tec HydroBlock® fabric
- Lining: Soft Chamois Fleece lining
- Insulation: Chamois Fleece
- Fit: Tapered and feminine
- Adjustable belt for the perfect fit
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Cordura scuff guards prevent shred
- Critical seam sealing to prevent seepage
- High back waist for extra protection from snow intrusions
- Inner thigh vents release excess heat
- Reinforced hems and stitching for durability
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift ticket
- Powder cuff boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Plenty of zippered bockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Good pants, I wore long-johns with them only so I can't attest to how warm they are yet. However, after skiing, snow tubing, and whatever else I have used them for, they have held up quite while. I have stuffed them in my backpack in between everything and have pulled them out and put them right on and still looked great. So overall, they have survived what I have put them through so far so I would say they are a pretty good pant.