Obermeyer Live Wire Jacket (Toddler Boys')
Bold colors and great graphics give the Obermeyer Live Wire Ski Jacket a look that is current and retro at the same time, and it even features its own â€śOberRobotâ€ť logo, reminiscent of toys that are timeless. However, good looks all by themselves wonâ€™t keep him warm and dry â€“ that part gets taken care of by the waterproof/breathable HydroBlock system and the 240 grams of Permaloft insulation. Add other kid-friendly details like the â€śI-Growâ€ť option and the weather hood tucked into the collar and you have a cozy yet practical kidsâ€™ ski jacket thatâ€™s also bold and fun.
- Waterproof / Breathable fabric thanks to HydroBlock I
- Warm 240g PermaLoft insulation
- Integrated emergency hood tucks into collar when not needed
- Snip the colored threads inside the sleeves to add 1.5 inches with â€śI-Growâ€ť
- Internal zipper windguard and external stormflap over zipper stop wind and water
- Gusseted elastic sleeve cuffs have adjustable tabs at wrists
- Fleece inside collar and under chin avoids chafing
- Alligator-clip mitten retainers with built-in Gator Garages on sleeves
- Reflective piping
- Inside and outside pockets hold tissues, lip balm, and snacks
- D-Ring ski-pass hook
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What's the difference between the Obermeyer live wire toddler jacket compared to the team jacket toddler and the captain jacket toddler? All Obermeyer. Thank you."
1 Answers |
Question by kim on 11/7/2010 - 8:03 pm
"The Live Wire Jacket has a little bit more insulation so it is a little warmer than the Team Jacket and the Captain Jacket. However both the Team and the Captain jackets include a compass, fleece ear warmers and have the I-Grow system. The Captain jacket also includes an external stormflap with velcro closure which the other jackets do not."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/10/2010 - 4:57 pm
"Does it come with a hood, if not which is the closest Obermeyer with one?"
1 Answers |
Question by rdf on 11/23/2010 - 12:49 am
"This jacket does have a hood. In fact the hood is tucked into the collar and you can leave it out of put it back in as needed."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/23/2010 - 10:04 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.