Obermeyer Lightning Shell Ski Pant (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 9/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Lightning Ski Pant is one of Obermeyer's most waterproof men's pants. If you ski in wet conditions, or you want to stay out through the blizzard and get fresh tracks, the Lightning Pant will help you do it. The fabric also stretches, so you can move freely without restriction. As a shell pant, the Lightning provides versatile protection. You can wear it the whole season, and easily adjust the warmth level with the layers you put underneath.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester EcoGenesis fabric
- Lining Material: eTEX bamboo-blend fabric
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Alpine cut is relaxed, but not baggy
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- eTEX lining provides enhanced moisture wicking to keep you dry
- Outer thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Reinforced seat and knees for durability
- Double-layer seat and knees for extra protection from cold surfaces
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Scuff guards at the cuffs prevent shred
- 2 zippered waist pockets
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.