Obermeyer Lighthouse Ski Jacket (Girls')
Bright colors and asymmetric designs give the Obermeyer Lighthouse Ski Jacket its unique style. It also has shaped seams that give it a cute feminine fit. This girls' coat packs attitude and style, and lots of performance. Obermeyer used a slightly lighter insulation in the Lighthouse Jacket. It's still extremely warm, but it's also lighter and more comfortable. This coat is very waterproof, so she'll always stay dry out on the slopes. Metal zippers add luxury and durability. Multiple pockets give her plenty of space for snacks and gear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester mini-Herringbone fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 140g body/100g sleeve/80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 18.5" / Center back measures 22"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Control Zone vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Inside electronics pocket with wire port for headphones
- Interior goggles pocket
- Heavy-duty Metaluxe zippers
- Stretch inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable adjustable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow from getting up inside
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Shaped seams for cute fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What color of pink snow pants go well with this coat?"
1 Answers |
Question by Julie on 3/15/2014 - 4:30 pm
"The Obermeyer Brooke Ski Pant in the Pink/Sapphire will match with this jacket."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/18/2014 - 1:36 pm
"Would the twilight Glacier Zigzag ski pant Be the right match in color for this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Farah on 4/13/2014 - 11:55 am
"Yes, that pant would match this jacket perfectly!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/14/2014 - 11:34 am