The Obermeyer Lighthouse Ski Jacket is designed for the sporty young skier. This coat has a bit lighter insulation, that will be less-bulky and more comfortable for an active girl. She'll still stay warm; she'll have control over how warm with the layers she puts underneath. The articulated sleeves offer full range-of-motion so she never feels restricted. The Obermeyer Lighthouse Jacket has an adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs to keep out the wind, and an elasticized powder skirt to keep out the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Strong Cire fabric
- Insulation: 120g body & sleeve/ 40g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 18.5" / Center back measures 21.75"
- Adjustable hood draws closer around the head to keep wind out
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs to fit around gloves
- Scratch-free goggle/sunglass cloth to keep lenses clean
- External stormflap keeps out wind-driven rain and snow
- Fleece inside collar feels soft against skin
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for great freedom to move
- Inside electronics pocket keeps gear secure
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic stops snow getting inside
- Internal zipper windguard keeps out the wind
- Removable hood keeps head dry
- D-ring for attaching ski pass
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
First, I must say that I'd NEVER pay even $100+ for a child's ski coat, regardless of quality. I'd feel lucky if any coat survived one year with a 6-11 year old without getting lost:) HOWEVER, this is a fantastic, well-made coat for the sale price I paid, PLUS PG's customer service to fix an error & accommodate me was outstanding!!!
I spent many hours online looking for 2 well made, quality,affordable coats-- for a 7 y.o. boy and a 10 y.o. girl. This coat should be in a new UNISEX category:) In yellow/blue/white, it was perfect for the girl. But in gray/black, it was perfect for the boy!! They both loved their new coats:)The detachable hood, hidden pockets, double cuff to keep snow out-- all features I liked.
Used for the moguls - lookin' good! Originally ordered a 16 (same as pants). Had to return it for being too small and order an 18. So ended up spending an extra $16 for the shipping which, of course, brought up the price of the jacket. The jacket (and pants) are well built.