Obermeyer Lighthouse Ski Jacket (Girls')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 7/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 7/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Lighthouse Ski Jacket is designed for the sporty young skier. This coat has a bit lighter insulation, that will be less-bulky and more comfortable for an active girl. She'll still stay warm; she'll have control over how warm with the layers she puts underneath. The articulated sleeves offer full range-of-motion so she never feels restricted. The Obermeyer Lighthouse Jacket has an adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs to keep out the wind, and an elasticized powder skirt to keep out the snow.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta Strong Cire fabric
- Insulation: 120g body & sleeve/ 40g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 18.5" / Center back measures 21.75"
- Adjustable hood draws closer around the head to keep wind out
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs to fit around gloves
- Scratch-free goggle/sunglass cloth to keep lenses clean
- External stormflap keeps out wind-driven rain and snow
- Fleece inside collar feels soft against skin
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for great freedom to move
- Inside electronics pocket keeps gear secure
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic stops snow getting inside
- Internal zipper windguard keeps out the wind
- Removable hood keeps head dry
- D-ring for attaching ski pass
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How long the size 18 youth of the sleeve and the back?"
1 Answers |
Question by vikki on 3/18/2013 - 11:05 pm
"On size 18, center back measures 25" and sleeve is 20"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/19/2013 - 9:27 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.