Obermeyer Leighton Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Obermeyer Leighton is an insulated ski jacket that performs on the slopes, and stands out off of them. This fashionable women's coat crosses over into apres-ski with ease thanks to its metal hardware, shiny fabric, and decorative seams. The Leighton Jacket is plenty waterproof and very warm. FiberDown insulation packs in the heat without being bulky. Shaped seams and quilted sides create a dramatic silhouette that's ultra feminine.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester satin SnowSilk fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% polyester satin lining
- Insulation: 135g body/65g sleeve FiberDown insulation
- Length: Center front measures 22" / Center back measures 26 3/4"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Control Zone vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Interior cell phone pocket keeps your phone accessible
- Zippered interior pocket holds snacks and gear
- Stretch wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Chest pocket on the exterior
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Removable, down-filled hood for weather protection
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Durable Metaluxe YKK zippers
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
Petite sizing for this jacket is 1 1/2" shorter in the body when compared to regular length.