As part of the Mynx Collection, the Obermeyer Leighton Ski Jacket is an attention grabber. There are countless style details on the Leighton like decorative seams, quilted sides, and metal buckles. This coat is also very warm. Obermeyer used EcoDown insulation which keeps you incredibly warm (like down), but also stays nice and low profile (like synthetics).
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable (Platinum Color: Waterproof/ Breathable)
- Shell Material: 100% polyester SnowSilk fabric (Platinum Color: 100% polyester Luminex fabric w/ polyurethane coating
- Lining Material: 100% polyester Satin lining
- Insulation: 135g body/ 60g sleeve/ 40g hood synthetic EcoDown insulation
- Length: Center front measures 22.5" / Center back measures 26.75"
- Fit: Slim
- Critical seam tape to prevent seepage at exposed seams
- Control Zone Vents open to release excess heat
- Metaluxe zippers and buckles
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Sleek satin lining for good "slip" over layers
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Ticket ring lets you easily attach pass
- Left sleeve pocket for ski pass or extra storage
- Stretch inside cuffs fit around wrists to keep out cold air
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
Jacket is gorgeous, I have the blue. It will keep you warm, the jacket has a heavy feel. I wish there was a sleeve pass pocket and another inner pocket or two. I would recommend ordering a size down. According to the size chart I measure as a size 10, but wish I would have ordered an 8.
Love love love this jacket. the material is great, feels silky but yet so durable, a stylish skiing jacket, fits great :) am wearing it as an everyday jacket as well, beautiful.... highly recommended
I bought this jacket in Tempt - a purple / pink color. I have gotten so many compliments on it. The fabric is silky and has a little sheen, but it is not shiny. It is a fitted jacket that nips in at the waist to give a nice shape. There are plenty of pockets and the jacket is long enough in the back to protect your back from exposure. The cuffs are longer than normal and larger, so I would suggest a glove or mitten with a slim knitted cuff and not a gaiter. This is a very warm jacket, so you don't need bulky layers underneath to keep you warm.
Sizing - refer to the Obermeyer size chart. Do not go by your size at the clothing store. I measure 37'' around the bust, but I do have a slim torso, so the size 8 is the right size for me. Obermeyer size chart would say that I should wear a 10. I hope that is helpful for those of you choosing your size.
I love this jacket!! It fits perfectly- plenty of room across the shoulders and in the arms for bending over and picking up little skiers. I bought the platinum jacket and the color is beautiful!! I was worried at first that it would be too NASA silverish' and I'd look like an astronaut ... but it's adorable. Warm and stylish!!