Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Leighton Ski Jacket is a sexy, sleek women's coat that puts you at the apex of winter fashion. The fabric is a shiny SnowSatin, and the fit is slimmer and figure-hugging. Not only does the Leighton Jacket look silky and shiny, it's lined with satin so it feels amazingly luxurious too. Metal zippers and hardware and a faux-fur trim offer a high-end finished look. This is one women's coat that performs great on the hill, and then transitions beautifully into the apres scene.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Shell Material: 62% polyester/ 38% nylon HydroBlock SnowSatin fabric (Anthracite color: 100% polyester Luminex fabric)
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester Satin lining
- Insulation: 135g body/ 65g sleeve/ 40g hood synthetic FiberDown insulation
- Fit: Slim and ultra-feminine
- Ruching at the sides for a cute, accommodating fit
- Shiny SnowSatin fabric is silky soft too
- Removable faux-fur trim detail
- Removable zipper "cheerleader" hood for weather protection
- Sleek metal zippers and hardware
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- Control Zone Ventilation releases excess heat
- Stretch inner cuffs fit around wrists to keep out cold air
- Tons of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift ticket
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I knew this jacket would be nice, but my expectations we're by far surpassed. The feel of this jacket is indescribable! I bought it to go skiing in, and it REALLY is warm enough, but it's almost too beautiful to wear on the slopes! Even the lining is gorgeous and feels fantastic against your skin. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!