Obermeyer Leighton Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Obermeyer Leighton Ski Jacket is fashion unleashed for the adventurous woman. The cut is feminine and flattering, the fabric is a luxurious, silky SnowSatin, and even the hood is lined with soft mink faux fur. This jacket performs on the slopes but also transitions to the street for a stylish look no matter where the winter takes you.
- 5K Waterproofing/ 5K Breathability
- 62% polyester / 38% nylon SnowSatin fabric
- 135g body/ 65g sleeve/ 40g hood FiberDown insulation
- Control Zone Ventilation to dump excess heat
- Ruching detail at the side
- Quilted satin lining
- Articulated full-motion sleeves for freedom of movement
- Plenty of pockets organize gear
- D-ring conveniently holds ski pass
- Shaped seams and darts create a feminine cut
- Removable hood with faux-fur lining
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Where is this jacket made? I would prefer to buy a product made it the US."
1 Answers |
Question by Mark on 4/2/2011 - 11:20 am
"This jacket is manufactured in Vietnam."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/4/2011 - 11:50 am
"what is the length??"
1 Answers |
Question by andy on 4/12/2011 - 2:16 pm
"The back length for this jacket is 27"."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/12/2011 - 2:22 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.