The Obermeyer Legacy Down Jacket is a great versatile option. Everyone knows down is the warmest insulation, but it's also really breathable. You can wear it in 30 degree weather and 10 degree weather and be comfortable in both. That's because the Legacy Jacket is really breathable. It prevents excess heat from getting trapped inside and turning to sweat. Obermeyer designed the baffling on the Legacy to be low-profile, making it less puffy and more comfortable for everyday wear.
- 100% nylon ripstop UltraLite exterior fabric
- 100% polyester taffeta lining
- Length: Center front measures 24.75" / Center back measures 30"
- 550-fill down insulation
- Sweater weight is very light and low-profile
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Two zippered hand pockets and one chest pocket
- Inside media pocket and stash pocket
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My brother and I were talking about buying a light, puffy jacket and found this one. We found this online and we both ordered it. When we opened up the package, we both were disappointed. The design is nice, but there should be more ''puff'' in the product.