Obermeyer Lara Ski Jacket (Women's)
Show your sporty stripes in the Obermeyer Lara Ski Jacket. This women's coat is warm, waterproof, and features a bright color-contrast pattern across the chest and arms. Obermeyer put two different insulation weights in this colorful ski coat so that you stay warm when you're standing still, but don't overheat when you're skiing hard. With a shaped feminine cut and loads of technical features, the Lara Jacket from Obermeyer is perfect both in town and in the backcountry.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: 100% polyester Micro Tec HydroBlockÂ® fabric
- Lining: 100% polyester satin lining
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve ComforMax Classic
- Fit: Tapered and feminine
- Length: Center front measures 22 3/4" / Center back measures 26 1/4"
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage
- Control Zone Ventilation to release excess heat
- Fleece collar and chin lining feels soft against skin
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to seal out cold air
- Tons of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift ticket
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the Obermeyer Laura ski coat a short jacket? "
1 Answers |
Question by sherry on 11/25/2012 - 1:47 am
"This is a mid-length jacket. It hits just below your hip."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/28/2012 - 7:39 pm
Average Customer Rating: 4/5 (1 customer reviews)