Obermeyer Genevieve Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Obermeyer Genevieve Insulated Ski Jacket is one of the warmest women's coats that Obermeyer makes. A 150g synthetic down insulation keeps the heat turned up so you stay cozy. The SnowSilk fabric has a slight sheen to it for great style, and it's plenty waterproof so you can count on staying dry. Shaped seams and thoughtful quilting ensure a flattering, feminine fit.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester SnowSilk fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 150g body/115g sleeves/80g hood Thermore Ecodown synthetic insulation
- Length: Center front measures 23 1/4" / Center back measures 27"
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Core vents open to release excess heat
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- 1 wrist and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- Interior goggle and electronics pockets secure essentials
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable faux-fur trim around hood
- Removable powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Stretch wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves