Obermeyer Kodiak Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
The Obermeyer Kodiak Ski Jacket is perfect for the little outdoors-man. This jacket has a unique style complete with quilting through the body and contrast fabrics. The Kodiak Jacket is very warmly insulated with 220g of insulation through the body. This provides serious warmth, and lets him play outside without worrying about the weather. The Kodiak Jacket is also waterproof, and exposed seams are taped so moisture can't seep inside. Multiple big pockets let you load him up with snack before sending him out on an adventure.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester herringbone DuroGuard fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 220g body/ 160g sleeve/ 80g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 19.75" / Center back measures 24.5"
- Adjustable hood with faux-fur trim draws closer to keep head dry
- Hood is removable for convenience
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs to fit around gloves
- Fleece inside collar feels soft against skin
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for great freedom to move
- Inside pocket for keeping items secure
- Multiple exterior pockets for extra storage
- D-ring for attaching ski pass
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Has this jacket I-Grow system inside the cuffs?"
1 Answers |
Question by Elena on 5/28/2013 - 11:10 pm
"The I-Grow system is only on the sleeves. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/29/2013 - 10:24 am
"In features I can't see anything about I-grow...this model have it or not?!"
1 Answers |
Question by maria on 9/3/2013 - 4:50 pm
"Yes it does. And as the previous person asked, the I-Grow on the jackets is only on the sleeves."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/3/2013 - 4:58 pm
"Which color sleeves in this model in "slate flannel plaid". Is it black or dark blue?"
1 Answers |
Question by Katrin on 9/26/2013 - 12:13 pm
"The sleeve is black! It would match most black pants."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/26/2013 - 1:02 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.