Obermeyer Kismet Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
The Obermeyer Kismet Ski Jacket is always one of Obermeyer's cutest little girls' coats. Bright colors and a big asymmetrical floral pattern will make sure your girl stands out on the snow. The Kismet Jacket is waterproof, very warm, and made from ultra-soft fabric. There are loads of kid-friendly features in this jacket like I-Grow extendable sleeves to beat those growth spurts, alligator mitten clips to prevent lost gloves, and loads of pockets for packing full of snacks.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/ 47% polyester ECOlicious fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 220g body / 160g sleeve / 60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 15 3/4" / Center back measures 19"
- Colorful floral pattern
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun
Fit Advice: The sizes of the Kismet Jacket roughly correspond to the child's age. Size up or down accordingly if you child is particularly tall or short for their age. Don't forget that the cuffs can be extended by 1.5 inches.