Obermeyer Ketchikan Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Ketchikan Insulated Ski Jacket is exceptionally waterproof and amazingly breathable. Boasting some of the highest ratings around, this coat lets you stay out in a straight downpour without worrying about getting wet. The breathability is also going to make a huge difference in your comfort because it will prevent sweat from building up on the inside. When you stay dry, you stay warmer, and that's exactly what the Ketchikan Jacket is designed to help you do.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 35K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Cocona e-TEX fabric
- Lining Material: 52% Cocona polyester / 48% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 60g Cocona MIN insulation (30% recycled)
- Length: Center front measures 25.5" / Center back measures 30.25"
- Fit: Relaxed, but not baggy
- Made with Cocona renewable materials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Recco Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Underarm ventilation opens to release excess heat
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Helmet-compatible hood fits around helmet
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of jacket
- D-ring for attaching ski pass
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Multiple internal pockets for phone, mp3, and gear
- Stretch fleece inner cuffs keep out snow and cold air
- Zippered chest pockets provide extra storage
- Brushed lining on inside collar feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the sleeve length for the size large?"
1 Answers |
Question by DDH on 11/2/2012 - 7:42 pm
"From armpit to cuff is 22""
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/5/2012 - 3:21 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.