Obermeyer Kestral Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Obermeyer Kestral Insulated Ski Jacket makes skiing in harsh conditions easy. This jacket is highly waterproof and very easy to move in. Obermeyer used Thinsulate insulation because it provides warmth, but it's also very low-profile and light. When you combine Thinsulate with stretch exterior fabric, you get a jacket that's very easy to bend, stretch, jump, and climb in. The Obermeyer Kestral is also packed with features like pockets, a powderskirt, helmet-compatible hood, and ventilation.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester EcoGenesis stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 52% Cocona polyester / 48% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 80g body / 60g sleeve Thinsulate insulation
- Length: Center front measures 25.5" / Center back measures 30.25"
- Fit: Relaxed, but not baggy
- Made with Cocona renewable materials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Recco Avalanche Rescue reflector
- Underarm ventilation opens to release excess heat
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Helmet-compatible hood fits around helmet
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of jacket
- D-ring for attaching ski pass
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Multiple internal pockets for phone, mp3, and gear
- Stretch fleece inner cuffs keep out snow and cold air
- Zippered chest pockets provide extra storage
- Brushed lining on inside collar feels soft against skin
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you tell me the sleeve and body length of the xxl jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Nick on 1/18/2013 - 6:56 am
"The sleeve length is 24", the center back length is 31", and the center front length is 28.5" "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/18/2013 - 9:18 am
"Is this the 2013 model jacket or 2012?"
1 Answers |
Question by on 2/15/2013 - 9:47 am
"This is from 2012."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/15/2013 - 10:38 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.