Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Obermeyer Kensington is a highly technical girls' ski jacket. This coat blends 2 different insulation weights to keep her warm without ever feeling bulky. It's also highly waterproof so that she can ski through a blizzard without getting wet. There are a bunch of adult-level features in the Kensington like vents, a powder skirt, and critical seam tape. Bright colors and asymmetric stripes take it one step further by adding fabulous style.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 160g body/140g sleeve Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 17 3/4" / Center back measures 21 1/4"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists stains
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping through exposed seams
- Control Zone vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Zippered chest pocket holds gear
- Interior goggles pocket
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Stretch inner wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow from getting up inside
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Reflective trims and ruching details