Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Obermeyer's Kensington Ski Jacket is designed for all-weather comfort. The insulation is a little heavier to provide more warmth, but there are also Control Zone Vents that she can zip open if she begins to get too warm. The Kensington Jacket is waterproof so it's definitely appropriate for skiing. And it comes fully stocked with all the features she needs on the slopes. Full range-of-motion sleeves give her freedom to move, adjustable cuffs and a removable hood keep out the snow, and a bunch of internal and external pockets hold all of her gear.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Unity HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon embossed taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 160g body/ 140g sleeve Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 20.5" / Center back measures 24.25"
- Adjustable hood draws closer around the head to keep wind out
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs to fit around gloves
- Control Zone Vents zip open to release excess heat
- Scratch-free goggle/sunglass cloth to keep lenses clean
- External stormflap keeps out wind-driven rain and snow
- Fleece inside collar feels soft against skin
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Articulated construction for great freedom to move
- Inside electronics pocket keeps gear secure
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Removable hood keeps head dry
- D-ring for attaching ski pass
- Stretch inner cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug