The Obermeyer Katahdin Ski Jacket is a reliable choice tailored specifically to the needs of men. This jacket is insulated, but it's not so heavily insulated that it overheats you. You get just enough to stay warm in cold conditions, but not so much that your jacket becomes obsolete in the spring. The Katahdin Jacket is also waterproof, and it's packed with tons of features. There are pockets everywhere, a helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents, and a powder skirt for riding in deep snow.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester StormTech V HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 80g synthetic ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 25.5" / Center back measures 30"
- Fully seam-sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Helmet-compatible hood for extra weather protection
- Removable hood for convenience
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 2 zippered waist pockets and 2 zippered chest pockets
- Inside goggle/media pocket and zippered stash pocket
- Zippered pass pocket on sleeve for data cards
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket