Obermeyer Kassidy Down Sweater (Women's)
The Obermeyer Kassidy Down Sweater doubles as a stylish everyday jacket and a warm layer for skiing. This down-filled jacket provides a ton of warmth but maintains a light feel. It's so comfortable you'll reach for it every time you head outdoors. You can also layer the Kassidy Jacket under your ski jacket to stay warm on those absolutely frigid days on the slopes. DWR provides water-resistance, and shaped seams create a flattering fit.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant
- Material: Downproof 100% polyester ripstop fabric
- Insulation: Warm down insulation
- Length: Center front measures 22 1/2" / Center back measures 25 3/4"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Light and compressible for comfort
- Full-zip for easy on/off
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does it have a removable hood?"
1 Answers |
Question by Maria on 1/12/2014 - 9:10 pm
"This jacket does not have a hood."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/13/2014 - 11:02 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.