Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
Staying warm just got a whole lot easier with the low-profile Obermeyer Kassidy Down Sweater. This sleek down jacket features a baffled construction that keeps the down insulation spread evenly throughout the jacket, and the seams are shaped so that you look sleek instead of puffy. Put the Kassidy Sweater under your ski jacket when it's really cold, or pull it on over regular clothes for warmth while running errands. With the amount of warmth this down sweater packs in this cute little package, you'll never want to do winter without it.
- Material: 100% polyester Nano twill fabric
- Insulation: Down fill insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 22.5" / Centerback measures 25 3/4"
- Baffled construction for even insulation
- Tapered seams create a feminine shape
- Silky satin lining
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift ticket
- Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement
- Tricot-lined pockets keep fingers snug
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
We live in Alaska and it is getting colder everyday. I bought this for my daughter and she loves it and can wear it with her parka for added warmth or alone on days that are just chilly. She has thanked me many times, saying it is just perfect!