Obermeyer Kassandra Down Sweater (Junior Girls')
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 9/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 1/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Staying warm in any winter situation gets a lot easier when you have the Obermeyer Kassandra Down Sweater. This down jacket for girls is extremely warm, yet pretty light and compressible. That means that you can layer the Kassandra Down Sweater under a ski jacket or over regular clothes in the spring and fall. Either way it provides an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, and hey, it looks good too.
- 100% polyester Nano twill fabric
- Warm, yet light, down insulation
- Reflective trim details
- Ski pass D-ring to hold lift tickets
- Length: Centerfront measures 18" / Centerback measures 20 3/4"
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What size in age does the XS in this product fit?"
1 Answers |
Question by Liz on 12/12/2012 - 11:35 pm
Average Customer Rating: 2/5 (1 customer reviews)