Obermeyer Kassandra Down Coat (Women's)
The Obermeyer Kassandra Down Coat proves that you don't need a bulky jacket to stay warm. This coat is low-profile and light feeling, but it's filled with down so it's incredibly warm. You can wear this after skiing to go into town or for everyday at home. The Kassandra Down Coat has a 2-way zipper up the front, and it's backed with a wind guard so drafts can't get inside.
- Shell Material: 100% polyester satin fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester satin lining
- Insulation: 550-fill down insulation
- Length: Center front measures 28.75" / Center back measures 32.25"
- Fit: Slightly shaped
- Long length hits at mid thigh
- Attached hood to keep your head warm
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- Tricot-lined pockets keep fingers snug
- 2-way front zipper for easy venting
- Internal zipper windguard keeps out gusty wind
- Light and low-profile feel
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this coat water proof or water resistant or neither? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by E. on 11/27/2012 - 2:32 am
"The fantastic coat has a HydroBlock waterproof coating on it that will keep you protected all winter long!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2012 - 12:24 pm
"Can you wear it to go skiing?"
1 Answers |
Question by LInda on 10/10/2013 - 12:34 pm
"This is a longer coat so it is not recommended to wear it while skiing. Your mobility would be compromised. It is also a down coat so it does not offer any waterproofing. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/10/2013 - 12:47 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.