Obermeyer Kassandra Down Coat (Women's)
The Obermeyer Kassandra Down Coat proves that you don't need a bulky jacket to stay warm. This coat is low-profile and light feeling, but it's filled with down so it's incredibly warm. You can wear this after skiing to go into town or for everyday at home. The Kassandra Down Coat has a 2-way zipper up the front, and it's backed with a wind guard so drafts can't get inside.
- Shell Material: 100% polyester satin fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester satin lining
- Insulation: 550-fill down insulation
- Length: Center front measures 28.75" / Center back measures 32.25"
- Fit: Slightly shaped
- Long length hits at mid thigh
- Attached hood to keep your head warm
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- Tricot-lined pockets keep fingers snug
- 2-way front zipper for easy venting
- Internal zipper windguard keeps out gusty wind
- Light and low-profile feel