Obermeyer Karma Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
The Obermeyer Karma Ski Jacket has bright colors and sweet styling details. This little girls' coat is fun and decorative with flower snap covers and whimsical asymmetric lines. The thing that you'll love most about the Karma Jacket is it's magic ability to keep away complaints. This coat is very warm and waterproof too, so she'll stay warm, dry, and happy out on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 53% recycled polyester/ 47% polyester ECOlicious fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 220g body / 160g sleeve / 60g hood Permaloft insulation
- Length: Center front measures 16" / Center back measures 19.5"
- I-Grow extendable cuffs lengthen by 1.5 inches for longer wear
- Tricot-lined pockets to keep fingers warm
- Articulated construction for easy movement
- Alligator mitten clips prevent lost gloves
- Elastic sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Fleece collar and earwarmers for extra warmth at the neck
- Heavy-duty zipper for durability
- Shaped seams for cute fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently displays lift tickets
- Plenty of exterior and interior pockets organize gear
- Chest pocket for extra storage
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Working compass for fun
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you please compare the Obermeyer Karma ski jacket with the heart on the front to the one on sale?"
1 Answers |
Question by ss on 10/28/2013 - 11:04 pm
"Sure! The Karma with the heart on the front is simply the brand new one for this year, this is why it is regular price as we have a full stock/size run. It's got the same important features as the one from last year that is currently on sale."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/29/2013 - 9:22 am