Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
She’s going to love the modern freeride style of the Obermeyer Kai Girls' Ski Jacket. Fresh colors and unique designs stand out against the snow. The Kai Jacket has 140g of insulation, critical seam sealing, and a 10k waterproof rating that is sure keep her dry and warm – even on the coldest days.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester HydroBlock fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 140g body/100g sleeve/ 80g hood PermaLoft synthetic insulation
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Control Zone Vents open to release excess heat
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over most helmets
- Attached water-resistant powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner stretch wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- Fleece lined collar feel soft against skin
- 2 zippered hand pockets on exterior to hold gear
- 2 interior pockets secure essentials
- Interior goggle pocket keeps eyewear safe
- Interior electronics pocket with port lets you route headphones through pocket