Obermeyer Juliette Ski Jacket (Toddler Girls')
Sugar and spice and everything nice. With a tulip shape, scalloped edges, sparkle trim, and intricate embroidery, the Juliette is a pretty little ski jacket. But rest assured that the jacket, like all Obermeyer's jackets for kids, comes with important features like insulation, waterproofing, and their I-Grow Systemâ„˘.
- Waterproof, breathable coating over Permaloft insulation.
- I-Grow Systemâ„˘ allows you to lengthen sleeves 1.5 inches to accommodate your child's growth.
- Elastic, adjustable sleeve cuff.
- Stowaway storm hood.
- Clips to secure gloves to the jacket.
- Inside stow pocket for storing sundries.
- Heavy-duty zippers.
- Tricot-lined hand pockets for extra warmth.
- Working compass and ski pass D-ring.
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what size is this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tami on 1/6/2011 - 8:18 pm
"We only have left the size 1 (XS) for this jacket. For specific measurements please visit the size chart at the right side of the product page. "
Answer by Snowflake (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2011 - 11:38 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.