Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Sporty, bold colors liven up a hum-drum winter wardrobe with the Obermeyer Josie Ski Jacket. This flattering ski jacket stands out as much for its trendy looks as it does for its performance. The Josie Jacket is comfortable, warm, and full of features that make or break your day. With this much stand-out technology and style, the Obermeyer Josie is a coat that's sure to last for many, many seasons.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability (Black Denim Color: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 100% Nylon HydroBlock® V fabric
- Insulation: 80g ComforMax®; insulation
- Length: Centerfront measures 22.5" / Centerback measures 26.5"
- Bold color-blocking design
- Shaped silhouette flatters the figure
- Action back and articulated design for freedom of movement
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Control Zone Ventilation releases excess heat
- Adjustable cuffs and stretch inner cuffs fit around gloves
- Goggle pocket with lens cloth
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- D-ring easily displays lift ticket