Obermeyer Josie Insulated Ski Jacket (Women')
The Obermeyer Josie Insulated Ski Jacket has modern style from top to bottom. Bright colors and asymmetric patterns stand out against the snow, and herringbone fabric adds extra style up close. The Josie Jacket has a relaxed fit that offers plenty of room to move and layer underneath, but the shape is still feminine and flattering. 10K waterproof fabric keeps you dry in a wide variety of conditions. The mid-weight insulation is low-profile so you'll never feel bulky. And since it isn't too heavy you won't get overheated on sunnier days. The Josie Jacket allows you to change up your layers underneath and get the perfect feel every time.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester mini herringbone fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Insulation: 80g body and sleeve / 40g hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 23" / Center back measures 27"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Control Zone Vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Interior cell phone pocket for quick access to phone
- Zippered interior pocket holds snacks and gear
- Wrist pocket for quick access to essentials
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Stretch lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Durable YKK Metaluxe zippers
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Shaped seams for feminine fit
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket match the Limeade ski pants? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Gail on 2/18/2014 - 9:31 am
"No, they are calling this color Chartreuse which is not going to be the exact same color as Limeade. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/18/2014 - 4:47 pm
"What is the sleeve length on the size 2 jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by skigirl on 3/18/2014 - 7:13 pm
"The sleeve length on a size 2 is approx 18"."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/19/2014 - 11:27 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.