Style meets substance in the Obermeyer Jayden pants. Lots of pockets and details at the cuffs keep these pants interesting. But they're ready to work, with plenty of waterproofing, ventilation, articulated knees, and more. The freeride fit also lends style and substance, offering a loose fit that's ready for kicking back or taking off.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 g)
- Critical seams sealed against moisture
- Mesh-lined vents let you open up and cool down
- Articulated knees create a natural fit and allow easy movement
- Heavy-duty zippers, reinforced stitching, and scuffguards extend the life of the pants
- Powder cuffs keep moisture out of the pants when the snow is deep
- Hand pockets and seat pockets
- Waterproof zippers
- Freeride fit
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought these pants and I'm very happy with them. They have a lot of pockets and good details that come in handy. The only con that I found is that I don't have some kind of hook or loop where you can attach your lift card. Also, these pants are low-rise which, for me at least, is not so comfortable. I solved it by wearing suspenders which actually made them look pretty cool.
Otherwise, they are flattering, nice detailing and they keep you warm without needing to wear heavy-weight bottoms underneath. Light to medium baselayers were just fine for me in 10-15 degree cold.
I have the 'black plaid' style and I absolutely LOVE these pants! Wear them skiing. So comfortable, warm, love all the pockets! Get lots of compliments on the fabric, style & fit. NOTHING to dislike about these pants! Wish all my ski pants had pockets like these!