The Obermeyer Jackson jacket is thoroughly insulated to provide the protection you need to face winter's worst. But if things heat up, just remove the hood, open the mesh-lined vents, and ride on. Be ready for anything.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 g)
- Insulated with ComforMax® (100 g body, 80 g sleeves)
- Critical seams sealed against moisture
- Mesh-lined vents let you open vents to cool down
- Removable hood
- Articulated elbows and full-motion sleeve construction allow more natural arm movement
- Powder skirt keeps moisture out of the jacket when the snow is deep
- Pockets include: hand pockets, zippered chest pocket, interior zippered pocket and mesh stash pocket, goggle pocket, and interior cell phone pocket
- Fleece at cuffs, collar, chin, and chest
- Mid length
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Could you please describe the inside insulation a bit, I do not need a skiing jacket; rather a jacket that would be suitable also for spring weather. "
1 Answers |
Question by Ulrich Hewer on 3/14/2011 - 5:01 pm
"The insulation on this is ComforMax® (100 g body, 80 g sleeves), this is a really warm ski jacket."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/15/2011 - 9:16 am
"I bought this jacket. I'm very pleased with the fit (med) and features but I do have one complaint; it has lots and lots of wrinkles that take away from the finished look. Because of the soft outer shell it will be persistent. Any suggestions on how to remove wrinkles? "
1 Answers |
Question by Joe on 4/2/2011 - 9:39 am
"The easiest and safest way is by using a steamer, like a Tobi garment steamer."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/4/2011 - 11:04 am