Obermeyer Jackson Jacket (Men's)
The Obermeyer Jackson jacket is thoroughly insulated to provide the protection you need to face winter's worst. But if things heat up, just remove the hood, open the mesh-lined vents, and ride on. Be ready for anything.
- Waterproof (5,000 mm) and breathable (5,000 g)
- Insulated with ComforMaxÂ® (100 g body, 80 g sleeves)
- Critical seams sealed against moisture
- Mesh-lined vents let you open vents to cool down
- Removable hood
- Articulated elbows and full-motion sleeve construction allow more natural arm movement
- Powder skirt keeps moisture out of the jacket when the snow is deep
- Pockets include: hand pockets, zippered chest pocket, interior zippered pocket and mesh stash pocket, goggle pocket, and interior cell phone pocket
- Fleece at cuffs, collar, chin, and chest
- Mid length
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Could you please describe the inside insulation a bit, I do not need a skiing jacket; rather a jacket that would be suitable also for spring weather. "
1 Answers |
Question by Ulrich Hewer on 3/14/2011 - 5:01 pm
"The insulation on this is ComforMaxÂ® (100 g body, 80 g sleeves), this is a really warm ski jacket."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/15/2011 - 9:16 am
"I bought this jacket. I'm very pleased with the fit (med) and features but I do have one complaint; it has lots and lots of wrinkles that take away from the finished look. Because of the soft outer shell it will be persistent. Any suggestions on how to remove wrinkles? "
1 Answers |
Question by Joe on 4/2/2011 - 9:39 am
"The easiest and safest way is by using a steamer, like a Tobi garment steamer."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/4/2011 - 11:04 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.