Obermeyer Inferno Down Parka (Men's)
If you frequently find yourself braving winter's coldest weather you'll appreciate the Obermeyer Inferno Down Parka. Down insulation is super light, but keeps you warm while you venture to work, to the subway, or just out to run errands. Obermeyer put a DWR finish on the Inferno Down Jacket to give you some protection from snow and wet weather.
- Water-resistant fabric with DuroGuard DWR
- 100% rip-stop nylon fabric
- Warm down fill insulation
- Control Zone Ventilation to keep your temp balanced
- Fleece lining at chin and collar
- Tricot handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Internal and external pockets store necessities
- Ski pass D-ring conveniently holds lift tickets
- Removable hood for weather protection
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What's the fill power of the down, the down/feather ratio, and the amount of down fill? "
1 Answers |
Question by rrenon on 3/23/2011 - 8:35 pm
"The Obermeyer Inferno Parka has 600 fill power. 100% Down."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/24/2011 - 10:02 am
"i am wondering about the sizing of the small and medium. . chest and sleeve length? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by annie on 12/16/2011 - 4:05 pm
"we only have the size Small and the measurements are as follows: Chest 37 - 38" and Arm Length 22"."
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/17/2011 - 10:19 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)