Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
If you need a ski jacket with a lot of pockets, check out the Obermeyer Impact Ski Jacket. There are pockets pretty much everywhere, and most of them are zippered to keep your gear secure. To keep you comfortable, Obermeyer gave this jacket a Dri-Core lining. Dri-Core enhances moisture management and breathability so sweat won't get stuck under your layers. The 80g insulation offers just the right amount of warmth for most guys, and the 10K waterproof fabric reliably keeps out snow.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Matrix fabric with HydroBlock X waterproofing
- Lining Material: 100% nylon Dri-Core taffeta fabric
- Insulation: 80g body and sleeve / 60g hood ComforMax insulation
- Length: Center front measures 26" / Center back measures 30 1/2"
- DuroGuard DWR keeps water off fabric surface and resists liquid stains
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Control Zone Vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Dri-Core breathable lining keeps you warm by keeping you dry
- Fleece lined collar feels soft against skin
- Stretch lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep out cold air
- Interior goggle, cell phone, and electronics pockets
- 2 zippered and 1 flap chest pockets
- Tricot lined hand pockets keep fingers warm
- Wrist pocket for quick access to essentials
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Durable YKK zippers
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Articulated sleeves for natural fit and movement
- Snap-to-Pant compatible for completely sealing out snow
- RECCO Avalanche Rescue System reflector